Rainnic in the Clouds (alias Rainnic) is a personal site with open-content, edited by Nicola Rainiero. This work aim to develop a common resource of knowledge. The structure of the site allows anyone with an Internet connection to alter some content (actually only comments). But it is important underline the following aspects:
At present the only tracking technologies in this website are Google Analytics and Google Adsense.
- No warranty whatsoever is made that any of the articles are accurate. There is absolutely no assurance that any statement contained or cited in an article touching on technical matters is true, correct, precise, or up-to-date.
- The informations published here are being provided freely, and that no kind of agreement or contract is created.
- The published contents is licensed under a CC-BY.
- It granted a limited license to copy the contents (according to the requirements of CC-BY License), but this does not create or imply any contractual or extra-contractual liability with Rainnic.
- All information read here is without any implied warranty of fitness for any purpose or use whatsoever.
- All information read here could contain technical and specialized contents, therefore Rainnic suggest to consult a qualified professional who is entitled legal to provide advice
- Rainnic can't take any responsibility for the results or consequences of any attempt to use or adopt any of the information or disinformation presented on this web site, that is focused to create educational, cultural and "open" contents.
- Users that find any content they consider illegal, inappropriate, offensive or vulgar are encouraged to report them promptly to Rainnic, avoiding excesses or abuses.
RAINNIC DOES NOT GIVE TECHNICAL AND SPECIALIZED OPINIONS
- The technical information provided on Rainnic is, at best, of a general nature and cannot substitute for the advice of a licensed professional, i.e., by a competent authority with specialised knowledge who can apply it to the particular circumstances of your case. There is absolutely no assurance that any statement contained in an article touching on technical matters is true, correct or precise.
COMMENTSRainnic encourages discussion and constructive criticism, however, before commenting on it is strongly recommended to follow some common-sense rules. Not are allowed comments:
- not relevant to the subject of the post;
- with spam content;
- with pornographic or obscene content;
- with offensive language, or containing profanity;
- with a racist or sexist content;
- with menacingly or violent content;
- in any case damage the rights of third parties;
All information read here will apply in every page in Rainnic.
Thank you for the time that you have spent to read this page: I want to wish you an happy and useful navigation on Rainnic site.